

I'm drinking starbucks and eating chocolate just about every day! This morning I had both by 11am. It's been a crazy ten days, and the fun with moving is not even close to being over. I have been rolling through starbucks every day to reward myself for all my hard work and indulging in chocolate as much as it's available to me which is why I don't keep it in the house, or perhaps I've already eaten all the chocolate in the house. At this rate I should be looking swimsuit fabulous just in time for summer. Hopefully my calm tea drinking days will soon return.
2 comments:
my days must be crazy a lot, because those two are my days little joys quite often!!! hope moving went well, and the settling in begins soon.
mmmm chococlate and starbucks. a good combo. thinking of you and praying for you right...now.
Post a Comment