
Number 3-
Davey calling me into the bathroom b/c he dropped a turd on the floor somehow. It was solid, thankfully, took care of it. I'm in the bedroom reading to Payton and Jonah, Davey walks in, no pants on of course, holding another turd wrapped up in toilet paper, "I found another one mommy!" What on earth?! Needless to say, the bathroom floor got a wipe down
Number 2-
Having lunch at our new friends' house from church, turning around and realizing with horror that Davey is chasing their baby chicks through the grass swinging a bat! It's almost not even funny, thank goodness his timing's off, at least I don't think the bat made contact. Davey also threw and consequently broke their son's toy gun. This is why we don't accept many dinner invitations in people's homes.
Numero uno-
Davey again taking a poop (this kids is stunningly regular) and Jonah walking in and exclaiming, "Oh Davey it stanks!", flushing the toilet for Davey to which Davey screams, "Donah! Don't flush my poopies!!". Jonah stumbles out of the bathroom and says, "that makes my stomach sick!" and then pukes in the hallway!! There are no words sometimes to describe what goes on in this family. Unbelievable
2 comments:
LOL....LOL...LOL...I miss those boys so dang much...can't wait to see you all...LOL
You have to write a book, Annette. Oh my word...your kid stories crack me up. Is this what I have to look forward too? I'm already finding poo and spit up in random places :)
Post a Comment