Saturday, April 12, 2008

Laundromat Rules


The boys and I had another successful day at the laundromat on Thursday. There was a woman there outside with her seven week old terrier/bulldog mix puppy (so cute!). She tucked the puppy under her arm and quickly came in to check her dryers, and Jonah, without hesitation, the second the woman passes him, mutters, "No smoking no pets allowed." Priceless. I quickly scanned the laundromat for the sign and couldn't even find it right away, but of course he probably has read and memorized every sign in the place!
Umm, I JUST got on the computer and Trav is blasting Madonna and Justin, AGAIN.
The insanity!

2 comments:

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

i just love how observant Jonah is...love it! Now about Trav...you have to clarify, what exactly is trav listening to, what songs. If he is listening to Justins "Justified" and old madonna, then i have no problem...be specific.

Annie said...

He's listening to the new song by Madonna and J.T. "Four minutes to save the world" I actually kind of like it, just not all day long like it.