I was at my SoulFood Bible study today and leaned over to smell a rose that had a lit candle right next to it. After a piercing scream released by my friend, I realized I was on fire! My hair went up in a big poof of flame and it traveled down my arm. It all lasted about 2.1 seconds from all the quick thinking ladies patting me down. It's one of those things that's so funny b/c it's so ridiculous but then so extreme that you almost feel like crying too. Lucky for me I didn't!
How you transition from setting yourself on fire to leading a Bible study of adult women is a bit tricky. It's not the kind of stuff they cover in leadership training. I've smelled like a strong BBQ of burned hair all afternoon and I'll be spending the evening assessing damage and trimming off the curled, frizzled ends. I think my choppy layer hair cut will serve me well in this, hopefully it will all blend in just fine!
2 comments:
You and Michael Jackson have something in common. Where's the pic...come on, where's the picture???
I was just coming by to petition for a picture... only to find rodrigo beat me to it. Post one for your fans! We won't show anyone, promise ;)
Post a Comment