Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Weekend with the McIntyres!


Adam and Jess rolled into town with the girls on Saturday and got to stay for a couple of nights. We had so much fun catching up and hanging out. Within hours of coming together we negotiated a boys night out for Trav and Adam and then a girls day out for me and Jess! My time with Jess downtown was a highlight, we combed the shops of Pacific Avenue for three hours, it was heaven! I had completely forgotten what a leisurely afternoon with a good friend sans children felt like. I was completely refreshed by our time together! When we got back to the house I gave Jess a moldy piece of toast with peanut butter and Adam quickly offered to take us out to dinner instead of me cooking:). Patti Ri I am not! I'll be sure to check my bread next time, but hey I got out of cooking right?

How cute is this sweet girl? I loved getting to know little Gwyneth. She has so much personality wrapped up in this petite little body. It was fun to have a baby in the house again.

Payton and Aggie were inseparable, and I mean that literally! Of course that meant having a sleep over together. Any other arrangement would have been clearly unacceptable for them.

Aggie is the little sister Payton never had. It was a crack up watching them together. They are both completely strong, want to direct, type A's, creative and yet they led and followed each other the entire weekend without incident. It was a joy to see them together and parting was such sweet sorrow. Miss you guys!

1 comment:

TheEpicBeat said...

Now Annie, to be fair, the Lasagna on night one was fantastic.

Thanks for letting us raid you...we had so much fun.