
So I just had a really difficult visit to the dentist last Wednesday that I'm still recovering from. I had two fillings between the same two teeth for the FOURTH time now. Every time I had a baby, this one spot needed work. Indeed I have no fourth child so I have no idea why the fourth go around. Anyhoo, my new dentist is so patient and encouraging, if I can't have Rob Mohn back, this guy is a great backup. He kept telling me I was doing a good job and that it was almost over, but it was a rough procedure, at one point I leaped up in the chair and kicked my leg up pretty hard. You could say I was a little tense. Then, after surviving that I had to go for my cleaning, it was seriously all I could do to keep it together and not cry, I was so over it by then and kicking myself for scheduling both at the same time. And of course, I get the same lecture I've gotten the last several years about my gums. They're in trouble. Again, I fight back tears as I'm hearing the news again. I floss every day, I brush, I'm at the end of my rope thinking that I can actually do something to change the course of my dental health. And then, came Sonicare. I got it the very next day. I LOVE this thing, it's like a drug, I can't get enough of it. My teeth feel SO clean after, cleaner than after a dental cleaning, and it's great for my gums. I have hope again. I can't wait to go back after six months and get my next gum assessment. It better be AMAZING!
2 comments:
you are a great salesperson you know. I am going to go chiggity out the sonicare's at my local swedish store right now :) Healthy gums, here we come!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment