Thursday, February 28, 2008

Nothing gets by Davey


So yesterday Davey and I are driving in the car and he's telling me a story. I thought I was responding appropriately to all of his comments and questions till at one point he yells at me, "Mommy! Don't just say Mmm Hmm to me!! When I talk to you don't just say Mmm Hmm!!" He totally caught my distraction and disengagment from our conversation. He cracks me up!
We had a similar incident a few months back, we're in the car again, Davey is talking again, asking me the same questions over and over. At one point I answer him with an annoyed, drawled, "Yesss Davey." and he again yelled at me, "Mommy!! Don't you just say Yes to me! Don't say it like that to me!!" He's so darn cute when he's mad. I can't get away with much with him.
This picture is Davey with the Risinger's princess dog Katie. She's the only dog Jonah's ever been around and NOT had a reaction to. I didn't know such a dog existed!

1 comment:

escamillaweddings said...

oh daaang. nothin like kids to keep you real and on your toes! :)