Thursday, February 14, 2008

One of my favorite things


I love these plants. Is it a cabbage? Lettuce? I'm not sure, but they were everywhere in flower pots in Sweden when I was there Winter '05 and they were so pretty! This one is planted right by my front door and it makes me happy everytime I see it. It reminds me of my time in Sweden with my sister Sara who still lives there. Love you Sara!

2 comments:

lovemyguys said...

It's Kale. It's exactly the same stuff that they put on your plate under your side of fruit! Pretty this way, huh?

Sara Anthony said...

it looks so healthy... cool that it grows in CA too!

You should come back to Sweden every season of the year to see what grows here... there's one called tulip or some such nonsense that you really should see. I'll be waiting for your forwarded mail with attached e-tickets :)

(FYI, this is an invitation for you to visit)