Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentne Preparations

The last few days have found us in a flurry of Valentine fever. We dedicated one night to pounding it all out.

We created homemade Valentines which Payton made almost exclusively herself.

We made heart shape jello jigglers, a necessity for any proper preschool Valentine party. This is Jonah's friend Daniel who carpools with us on MWF. He is the happiest, sweetest kid and brings lots of energy to our house on these mornings.

We made biscotti for all of the teachers (Jonah has five!). What teacher wants more chocolate? Davey got to jump in all three activities. I can't imagine how much more we'll have to do when all three are in school next year!
I got my Valentines present this morning when I went to the laundry mat and had the whole place to myself with Jonah and Davey and the change machine accepted my bills. It doesn't get much better than that! Last week it was a mad scene with tons of people jockeying for machines and the change machine ate my money. I was this close to panhandling. It was a low for me.

No comments: