
The Solorios came into town for the weekend! It has been one year exactly since we moved from Riverside, so it was a cool marker to have Nicolle and Josh here to see where our life has taken us. We had very full, fun days together and I already miss them now that they're gone. They came to church with us and hung with our youth group. I loved it b/c Josh knows Trav's sense of humore and laughed at all of Trav's jokes while he was teaching and got everybody else laughing too. He brought good energy to our gathering:). Jonah fell in love with Josh and was right where he was the whole weekend. I think all three of our kids are going to be awfully bored with just mom and dad again and no big playmates around anymore!

We went for a hike and threw rocks in the river which is pretty standard for anyone who has visited us. You have to experience the redwoods and our backyard this way! Of course all three of my kids had to be carried at some point. It's so great to have two more young backs to share this with. Oh, my gosh, my cat just walked by my window with a mouse hanging out of it's mouth. I never get used to that kind of thing. They leave the entrails on your doorstep as a gift. Gifts are not my love language!!

We went to the beach and amazingly, Payton didn't "accidentally" fall in the water this time! The surf was huge and it was so cool to watch wild nature. I love God's power displayed in pounding waves or thunder and lightening, it is humbling and exciting at the same time!

This picture was taken from the cliff above. It was amazing! Jonah continued to spread the message by making a peace sign for each year from 2002-2007 all over the beach.

Payton taught Nicolle how to play speed and Nicolle thanked her by never letting Payton win. At least I let the kids win sometimes.
1 comment:
this doesnt surprise me..... nicolle is a mean person.... ha
Post a Comment