I'm SO frustrated. For some reason my camera will not download pictures to my computer. I turn it on and the computer "dings" that something just turned on but nothing pops up for me to transfer my pictures. So I tried to "repair" my software with the disk, but in the middle of "repairing" it stops and says it's unable to complete it's task and do I want to go on-line to figure it out myself? No I don't want to figure it out myself! Who do they think I am? I can already see myself sinking into the abyss of my confusion of technical jargon. I'm not equipped nor able to deal with this. So annoyed right now.
2 comments:
Not to sound like a total and complete nerd...quiet Trav, but click on the thing that takes you online, it may just be that the computer is having a hard time "associating" (geek for "I don't recognize you anymore") with file format of the camera. Email me with what happens when you do.
Man, my pocket protector rocks.
Thanks for the vote of confidence in encouraging me to give the web a try:). I ended up removing the program and adding it again which worked and now I'm back in business. I just completely shut down when any technical issues come up. I've really got to face my demons sometime. Glad Gwynneth is ok! Those ER visits are torture for parents.
Post a Comment