
So my kids have been passing around a fever/head cold for the last week and a half, along with their other germ carrying friends, and now I have it. I am sitting here even now alternately sweating profusely and then shivering with cold while coughing up my left lung. Needless to say, I did not sleep at all two nights ago with all of my symptoms and trying to share a double sized bed with my husband and Davey (who is also sick) who insists on sleeping perpendicular to you. So yesterday morning my mom revealed her cough syrup with codeine and the clouds parted. I slept so stinking good last night. That stuff's amazing! I took it, laid down, and I could slowly feel all the pain and discomfort melt away from my body and rest take over finally. It was magic. Sometimes you need a little magic.
1 comment:
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds!
Post a Comment