Monday, January 21, 2008

Monterey



Trav and I celebrated 12 years last week! Trevor and Arden introduced us to the Four Sisters Inns last year, and we're hooked now. We snatch up the two for one night deals as soon as we see them. We stayed at the Gosby House which was only two blocks from the beach. We walked a lot, rode our bikes along the water, sat and watched the waves crash on the rocks at Lover's Point, and ate good food. I also learned that Trav doesn't like piers, he thinks they're spooky, creepy, dirty. I love that I'll never know everything there is to know about Trav. There will always be surprises, changes, interesting facts I never thought to inquire about. I love that he still fascinates me.

3 comments:

jess mac said...

I love when Adam suprises me too...I am glad you are still so in love.

Heather M. said...

We went to Disneyland, and the castle had fake snow. Your picture of Monterey would fit right in with their "fantasy" theme! Happy Anniversary! I hope you have 50 more!

Heather M. said...

I'm such a dope. That's WATER, not snow. Oh, well.