Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lost is back!!!


I have waited nine long months for the Season 4 premier of "Lost", and I can't believe it is now just four short days away! This is my second favorite show in the whole world behind "Amazing Race" of course, "Survivor" is a distant third rounded out by "The Office". I love "The Office" but it's not cliffhangery like the other three. I don't NEED it like I NEED the other three.
I didn't like Lost at first. The polar bear and the monster that was eating some of the survivors in the nose of the plane that fell in the jungle really freaked me out. I don't like being scared. I can't even hear scary music coming from the tv. Somehow I got hooked in though, intrigued by the story line. I'm totally patient with it too, I don't mind all the crazy twists and unanswered questions that have annoyed some. What's so great about having all the answers anyway? When we do, the fun will be over.
I'm totally irritated with the whole writer's strike and all though. I waited nine months for this season and they're only going to give me half of it. This inconvenience totally interrupts my life. Can anyone else tell I had a very strong latte 5 hours and 45 minutes ago? I hate falling asleep at the 7pm service at church, so I thought it necessary. Now I won't be sleeping at all...

4 comments:

TheEpicBeat said...

MIGHT BE SOME SPOILERS HERE, BUT IF YOU DON'T WATCH THE SHOW, THE FOLLOWING WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE WHATSOEVER ANYWAY.

So my unsolicited theory is this...
the island is a portal to some type of other dimension...could be hell, could be an afterlife...that's not really important. What is important is that dead people from the past of all of the Losties show up on the island. Jack's Dad, Eco's brother, Boone shows up to Locke. Locke's Dad shows up too. Locke's Dad showed up because he died in a car crash and was transported through the portal on the island. I believe that Jacob (the quick frame shot of the creepy guy in the shack) is somehow the keeper of the gate and that there are dead people on the island mixed with living. I actually think that Locke is dead...I could be wrong, but I think he was killed by Ben, but because the island is a portal, John was able to "come back" to warn the others. There is also that sexy Puerto Rican "other" who has not aged since Ben was a little boy. He's dead too.

You heard it here first folks. I am a total geek.

Annie said...

That is AMAZING! I'm still trying to drink in everything you said, it makes sense in a very confusing way. This show just got way more interesting to me. Adam=genius!

Old Skool said...

...nerd alert...

Alyssa said...

I think it is funny that you consider Survivor a cliff hanger!
I am so sad we don't have TV anymore now I can't get all excited and hyped for the night it premiers I have to watch it on my computer hopefully the next day.