Monday, January 7, 2008

New Years-A love hate relationship





What a night! Another year, another loss for the ladies. Am I alone in being so annoyed! And yet while I'm so annoyed I can't keep the smile from my face remembering the obnoxious behavior and jokes of the boys! Thus, my love/hate relationship. I HATE losing, but I always have a good time doing it. I still hold this candle of hope for "next time", am I just fool? Someday, we'll have our moment in the sun. Love you guys! Wish you could live in my parents' backyard with us:)

2 comments:

TheEpicBeat said...

So, Annette, to let you behind the curtain, 95% of the crap the guys say and do and threaten is just so you will fly out of your seat shrieking that shriek that only dogs hear. It might actually rattle us if you weren't so easy to rile up.

Try to resist...It's all in your "brain."

Alyssa said...

I love that the guys are all doing my air guitar, where is the one with them doing your eating a baby pose! I must agree the pictures of them being obnoxious bring a smile to my face as well! love you