
We were never a violent bunch before introducing the kids to Star Wars this summer. Now they are constantly doing battle with light sabers, clone blasters, sticks, tree branches, bats, broom handles, whatever they can get their little hands on. And they're schooling their friends now too. Do you see sweet Sofia with her bat? Even Moses is in there armed with a music shaker. They were protecting their garden box from intruders (me). No one wants to be a sith, so I don't mind volunteering. I can handle a light saber pretty well.
2 comments:
This reminds me of the scene in "A Christmas Story" where Ralphie is protecting his backyard from Black Bart and all the marauders climbing over the fence and shed roof. Looks like Sophia is one fierce defender.
That picture is awesome, so fun that they were all playing together! I love that Zeke is in his jammies also!
Post a Comment