
Friday, November 6, 2009
Good Times
These are some of my favorite memories from my sister Sara's wedding this summer. I LOVE that my dad is very reserved and unassuming in public circles, but he is always ready to boogy and get down when we're all together. He has busted a specific dance move for as long as I can remember, it's his go to move. It's become infamous around close family and friends so much so that we've dubbed the dance "the Bob". We had the whole dance floor doing it at me and Trav's wedding and of course, we all broke it out together again at Sara's wedding. It's becoming tradition. There's nothing like laughing and letting loose together with those you love. Rock on Daddy!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whattup with my wrists? I look like I'm pretending to be a chipmunk on it's hind legs or something
Sara, you were mixing the Bob with the "freaking woman" variation you used to do on the running man. And I loved it.
Post a Comment