One of my favorite parts of the week was going up to the Johnson Farm in Boulder Creek to cut down my parents' Christmas tree. It is so beautiful up there, and it was great to be back after a ten year hiatus. It had been super sunny and warm all week, but decided to rain for us this day. It made the experience all the more exciting and more of an adventure.

Jonah was way into the saw and had to help my mom hold it the entire time.

My mom likes to get a small tree each year b/c she puts it up on a round table in her living room, so we were on a mad search for the perfect tiny tree. They name their trees on the farm, and we fell in love with "vroom". Here she is.

The boys loved helping my dad cut down the tree.



I love this picture of vroom on the car. All the other cars were driving away with these huge trees and here we were cruising out with our little puny one. We like to make a statement whenever possible.


We miss you already mom, dad, and Vicki! Love you all.
2 comments:
We miss you too!
those pictures are GORGEOUS. I miss the Johnson ranch´- I don't think i've been there since I was 14 or so.
Post a Comment