The kids and I recovered from our sad Saturday, and here's some of the more sweeter moments we've had...
*The kids playing outside today for two solid hours without one argument. I had no idea that was possible.
*Payton and I being reduced to a pool of tears at the end of watching "Marley and Me". Such a good story.
*Finding Jonah so far out on a tree branch he was in our neighbor's backyard.
*Davey stacking spools of thread and chatting my ear off while I actually got some sewing done. He's such a conversationist.
*Finally convincing Payton to just "check out" reading a Nancy Drew book after months of trying. She LOVED it of course and finished her first book in one evening. Moms do know best sometimes.
*Jonah's sweet, sweaty head cuddled next to mine one night.
*Jonah and Davey laughing and reading a book together in bed. They get to be more friends than enemies every day.
*Running in the pouring rain with my kids and Zeke.
*Attending the grand opening of Trader Joe's last Friday! It was like Disneyland on the crowdest day of the year, except everyone was so happy. I would LOVE to gather that whole crowd of people and go move into a neighborhood together, life would be sweet!
*Going back to Trader Joe's the next day and having my three kids trail me throughout the store with their mini shopping carts. They were the cutest and had just as much fun as I did. It's our new happy place.
*Jonah making sure everyone got one of his stuffed animals to sleep with tonight. He's got a tender heart.
*Payton and I staying up late to watch the latest episode of Amazing Race on-line Sunday. That's right folks, I've recruited a new fan. Dare I say, I think she may be more into it than I am. She's passionate! She's already making plans to run the race with Hannah Boone.
*Jonah declaring that when he grows up and gets a car the license plate will say, "Burpfart". He can't wait.
*Lastly, listening to Davey snore like a bear while I'm typing...
1 comment:
Should we break the news to Jonah that Burpfart has too many letters? Otherwise it would DEFINITELY be taken already.
Post a Comment