
Payton is my equal in loving the Magic Kingdom. She LIVED for this trip the last several months since we booked it. She has so much energy, excitement, and enthusiasm, she is by far the best companion in any disney park b/c everything is FUN to her and she's tireless.
I love this picture of her and Jonah. Her bros love her, and any time she showers extra attention on them they eat it up.

I second guessed a dinner out to T-Rex in Downtown Disney. It was just me, Payton, and Davey and it was heavily raining. But they insisted, and I couldn't say no. It's run by the same people who do the Rainforest Cafe. It was complete sensory overload. The interior was beautiful and amazing filled with a bunch of dinosaurs that roared and squawked the whole time. There's a "meteor shower" every 20 minutes when all the dinosaurs go extra crazy. I looked around at all the other tired parents and wondered if we were all thinking the same thing, "why the heck are we here eating this overpriced subpar food in all this noise?" But of course, Payton and Davey loved it, and it was a great night to them.

We went swimming every day, even when it rained. Payton was a fish and led the way in conquering the water slides. I led the way in sitting in the hot tub.

The kids loved the "Honey I shrunk the kids" playground and especially finding "anty" here. Payton cried in the movie when anty got killed protecting the kids from a scorpion. Drama mama just like me.

Jonah's next, his story is the most colorful as always.
2 comments:
Payton is precious! I love what you said about the dinosaur restaurant :)
I would like to hear Payton's verdict: is Disneyworld BETTER than Disneyland?
Post a Comment