
Realizing that perhaps the reason why your clothes don't fit that well is b/c you continue to shop in the teen section at Macy's.
My sister brought that to my attention on Monday and it was like the wool had been lifted from my eyes. It absolutely made sense. She too had been guilty of raiding the teen section with me, walking into the dressing room with armloads of clothes, perhaps buying one thing that you never end up wearing anyway b/c it never looks quite right on. I hearby vow to NOT set my feet there again and spare myself the future frustration and annoyance of ill-fitting clothes. I always wondered when I should probably stop shopping in teen targeted clothes and now I recognize that perhaps 32-33 would've been a great time to get out while I was still ahead.
Also, I did end up plucking one of my hundreds of grays on Tuesday b/c it was sticky straight up to the heavens and I just couldn't rock it. Gray hairs are not just a different color, they take on a whole other life of their own.
1 comment:
So I still have a year or two until I have to leave the teen section? Actually I am always feeling out of place when I am in teen sections but I still do it!
Post a Comment