I uploaded all my pictures at once, so they're not in chronological order... but here's our wonderful one day Disnelyand event from November. I had been pining for a Disneyland visit at the holidays for several years now, and my wish finally came true! We went with Nana Sharon and met Trav's bro and his fam for the day. It was perfect. Here are Davey and Parker, only four months apart. Love Parker's dimple:)
I dragged everyone out of bed super early so we could make our breakfast date with Goofy and the gang at the Disneyland Hotel. Nana was a good sport. Davey's still waking up.
Still waking up...
We were 45 minutes early! Yay us!
Everyone was super calm and well mannered for the breakfast, except for the large milk spill and syrup spill, etc etc
The boys hid under the table, and Payton tried to excuse herself to the bathroom when Snow White came to visit. Thank goodness Trav was excited to meet her.
Riding the monorail into the park.
Again, totally out of order, this is after 14 hours at the park on the bus ride back to the parking lot.
We always end Disneyland in a whimper.
Davey is all business on the autopia cars.
The kids made signs for the Jedi Training and made it in.
There's equal parts terror and excitement when facing Darth Maul.
Jonah got reprimanded for busting out some new moves on Darth Maul. He was told to "stick with the plan" by the assisting Jedi Master.
Our little Anakin
The kids do thumbs up in all their pictures now. All.The.Time. I've given up trying for a normal picture and now just join them.
The bros
One of many reasons why I love D-land at Christmas.
Why I walked like an old lady for the next five days. Davey's a lot heavier than he used to be.
Trav took over. We always end our day with zombie children. Totally worth it. Another happy memory to tuck away until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment