In my continuous effort to backtrack our memories from this Fall, here are some pics from a weekend trip to meet Travis's parents in Mariposa in early October. We stayed in the super cute KOA cabins and enjoyed some lovely fall weather and R&R. We didn't have a busy agenda, just pizza and hanging out, which was just what we needed.
We hit up the town park.
Davey's shirt came off. I honestly don't know what I would do if Davey's shirt didn't come off on vacation.
One of Davey's last gap toothed smile pics. Sigh. His grown up teeth have come in quite quickly these last few months:(
Pizza for lunch, our one agenda item. Check.
I loved having an easy agenda after our crazy soccer season.
We did lots of reading and mad dangerous swinging on the porch.
We caught it folks. Payton with her hair down. Get a good look b/c you won't be seeing that again for awhile.
One final goodbye pic for the road. It went all too fast, but we definitely enjoyed every minute!
No comments:
Post a Comment