
That's right girls, watching "Dirty Dancing" the live stage production in Chicago! With a few frequent flier miles and a great deal on a room on pricline, I'm joining my sister tomorrow in the windy city for a little girl time. Our plans are to eat our way across the city while stopping for a breather at museums and some sites along the way. But I have to say, I think the highlight for me easily will be seeing this show:)
I grew up on this movie. I seriously have seen it at least 36 times. I babysat for a family every Sunday night for over a year when I was 14 and the one movie they owned was "Dirty Dancing". I put the kids to bed, popped in the movie every single Sunday. I'm a creature of habit, I don't know why I didn't bring a book or something. But I now know every line, every dance move, and every word to every song. I'll be living the dream this Saturday.
Nobody puts baby in the corner people.
2 comments:
I've watched that movie quite a bit too. Someone recently told me I look like Jennifer Gray. I don't know if that is a compliment or not. I think her nose is a tad bit bigger than mine :)
As embarrasing as it is to admit... this is my all time favorite movie. I have no idea why, it goes against all my values. I was not even allowed to see this movie growing up. Something about that movie sucks me in. I can watch it 100 times and never get bored. I am jealous of your awesome trip. Sound like it might be a tad crowded in Chicago right now with Obama's party and all. Hope you ahve a great time.
Post a Comment