The Twilight Series... Where to begin? I've heard people talking about it for weeks, ok, I've heard girls talking about it for weeks. I was mildly interested, I don't like scary things, don't ever watch horror movies etc, why would I want to read a book about vampires? Curiosity got the better of me, and I read all four books in twelve days. LOVED IT! I would close one and pick up the next one immediately. I am SO sad that they're over now. I purposely dragged out the last 100 pages knowing there was no book five to dive into. Thank you Alyssa for convincing me to read them and thank you Erica for lending me all of them at once. I was totally spoiled!So of course now I'm on board for the midnight show this Thursday! Trav is incredulous. Me, Annette Osborne, buying advanced tickets for a vampire movie at midnight? He doesn't even know me anymore. I don't even know myself. It's the new me.
1 comment:
guilty also :)
they're soooo god
Post a Comment