
This is what I'm doing every day, and when I'm not doing it, I'm thinking about how I HAVE to do it, and SHOULD be doing it. I am completely overwhelmed, I have lots of thoughts, emotions, and reflections about this HUGE change in our lives, but they're in a big jumble in my head that I can't form into coherent sentences. All I do know is I got two weeks to pack up our lives, say goodbye to my family and friends, and this community that embraced us so freely and openly. I'm SO excited for what God has for us in Redding, but it's a mess to let go of all that He had for us here!
We're gonna go play in the creek.
5 comments:
Ah yes...the creek! I am personally going to miss the creek and the walks along the railroad tracks...I'm also going to miss all the jokes while driving in and around Santa Cruz. I'm ALSO going to miss ever seeing the surf museum that wasn't there when you tried to show Trav and I the first time we went up to see you all...good times!!!
yay for an escape to the creek. you are doing such a great job playing the cards you've been dealt! can't wait to hang again!!
i wish i had a creek to play in when my mind becomes to overwhelmed with life!! moving is super fun with little ones :) your in my prayers...supermom!
Hi Annette! I've been reading your blog for a while and I should have told you. I miss you guys so much, but I've been doing a pretty good job keeping up on what's going on with you and the family. I'm really excited for you and Travis. I know how much you love Redding and as sad as it is to move again, God has so much greatness in store for all of you. I love you guys very much. I should come visit! Megan Bolesworth
Post a Comment