We went home to Santa Cruz for a quick weekend to visit my Dad, Vicki, and Andy. Mum was at a hula convention. You know how it is. It was beautiful weather and we spent a lovely afternoon at the beach.
The kids found a bendy tree limb they could bounce on. We then had contests who could stay on the longest while Travis bounced it.
Never to pass on a little competition, I joined in. The boys kept cheating and pushing me off. I can't stand cheaters.
Vicki didn't make it.
Celebrating a sweet victory. I outlasted everyone that round.
Then we had to take 25 pictures of us jumping off the log to get it just right.
Dad is never one to miss a good time when he sees it.
How cute are those newlyweds?
My favorite shot of the day. Jonah was quite pleased. We love you Felton, Santa Cruz family. Until Christmas...
No comments:
Post a Comment