Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween

I've decided I'm going in reverse in sharing pics on recent events.  I've read that whenever you're behind on something like scrap booking, blogging, etc.  Start from where you're at and work backwards because you'll be more inspired than trying to write on something that happened three years ago.  So true.
The kids tricked me into carving their pumpkins the day before Halloween.  You can read the story on-line at the Record Searchlight.  They're smart kids, their plan worked.
Payton's enthusiasm was infectious.  She kept exclaiming how fun it was to scoop out all the gooey insides.
I even look like I'm having fun.  
Jonah had elected to not go to the pumpkin patch and get his own pumpkin because it "was way too hot" that day.  He was regretting his decision while Davey and Payton were carving theirs.  Here Davey is comforting him.
Payton's friend Claire and her family joined us for trick-o-treating again this year.  Halloween is always more festive with friends.  Jonah is Obi-Wan, again, Davey Optimus Prime, Claire is a Redwall character, and Payton was also supposed to be a hare (not a rabbit people!) from Redwall.  She was not pleased with how her costume was turning out and decided to become the Redwall itself.  Alas, most people thought she was a chimney.  But WE knew she was Redwall.
The great booty exchange post trick-o-treating.  There was a lot of wheelin' and dealin' going on.  Another fun Halloween under our belts!


No comments: