Here's Jonah barely holding it together, desperate to go to bed.

Jonah wanted "Star Wars" written on his cake in blue writing with white frosting. I love his simple tastes!

Jonah never even had a piece. He blew out the candles and fell asleep clutching Anakin in his tight little fist.

Payton didn't have any either, she had a fever instead. So Trav, Davey, and I sat quietly eating our cake watching Jonah passed out on the couch. It was so sad, and kind of funny.

By the next day Davey and I joined Payton and Jonah with fevers/coughs/aches/stuffy heads and noses and general complaints of discomfort. Trav was running a one man show for three days and was awesome taking care of all of us.
Today is the first day I'm not wearing sweats and I've actually combed my hair, so I'm feeling pretty good about that. P & J are on the mend and back at school, but poor Davey had a relapse and has a new fever and a newer, nastier cough. It's a popsicle/movie day for us. I hope since we got hit so hard this week that we get a free pass from being sick the rest of the season!
2 comments:
aww that is bummer. Cute cake though! So very Jonah.
Hope all of you are feeling better by now!!!
Hi Annette! It's Miranda. I hope everyone starts feeling better soon! I had walking pneumonia and bronchitis and everything else as well! I am just now getting better! Kids bounce back tho. <3
Post a Comment