Sunday, July 5, 2009

Playin' tricks on the bro

So Davey needs lots of space to wake up cheerfully. If he's left to his own timing and devices he's cool, but if he needs to be woken up or if someone is too noisy, then King Kong awakens in an angry stupor.
Payton hosted a sleepover in her room Friday night with the boys which is a HUGE privelage, and they actually made it through the night with no arguments and no one getting kicked out. Sweet! Yesterday morning we hear Davey grumbling and complaining from the room, "Oh Payton! (Growl) I told you not to do this! (Grunt) I don't like this! (Yell)"
I'm thinking it's just another grumpy Davey morning when we walk in and see this.

Payton had dressed Davey up in a princess dress WHILE he was sleeping last night! Genius.
She was up in her bed smirking at him quite pleased with herself. Davey was NOT happy. It was hard to give Davey the proper sympathy for this terrible act against his person b/c it was just so darn funny.
Like I said before, I love a comedian.

No comments: