
I had so much fun painting Davey's face on.

He was quite pleased with the results!

I'm not sure what's happening here, I think Jonah may be trying to "force push" Davey. As you may remember, Darth Maul ends up killing Qui-Gon in Episode 1. Davey made sure to remind Jonah of that at least a few times.

Payton is forever creating and crafted this R2-D2 unit out of a plastic jug, aluminum foil, and construction paper. Amazing.

Halloween night was awesome, the weather was perfect, and the kids were happy with their booty. This sweet old lady answered one of the doors to the kids and exclaimed, "Oh! What cute little monks!" So awesome:)
1 comment:
Love the pictures. Payton made an awesome R2D2, (remember when Vicki called him RT duty) Great paint
job on Davey and Jonah is to cute to lose to a bad guy!
Post a Comment