Our beautiful tree! Which we cut down to size a bit to fit in our house of course. I seriously love this tree. It totally leans over at an angle at the top, but it's perfect.

My man.

What is this? Is Payton's hair down? I don't know how this happened, it must've fallen out of her ponytail with all her playing. I love her hair down, and I only get a glimpse of it this way a few times a week when she's out of the shower and waiting to get her hair rebraided. I wish she would ease up on her hair requirements...

Snow is always more exciting with friends!

Even Jonah had fun in the snow, against his own wishes.

It was such a tremendous day. By the time we got home it was dark, it was cold, we were hungry, but pretty pleased with ourselves. Next year we will go armed with a thermos of hot cocoa, a picnic lunch, and blankets for the ride home. I can't wait!
4 comments:
That tree is beautiful! What a completely memorable day... I've always wanted to do that! So did you guys chop it down or did you saw it down? How did you know what to do? Payton is ravishing with her curls & rosy cheeks :)
We would cut trees down from our "backyard" when I was growing up. I'm not used to paying anything for a tree, esp. socal prices! Grrr....
I am so jealous of your experience! I didn't know anyone with a fake tree until I moved down here. I bet your home smells fantastic (from the tree, that is)!
What an adventure! And with snow on the ground. GREAT Christmas card pic, by the way!
Post a Comment