My sister Mary and her husband Scott got the kids their very own fishing poles for Christmas. The kids were ecstatic!
They had been fishing once with Scott this summer and are now making plans to meet again to try out their new poles. Trav and I have never fished so we are no help at all in this area. Watching Scott bait a worm was enough for me; I'm out.
Vicki and Andy played with all the kids toys.
We miss you Tari and Christian!!!
Sugar Cookie Making
Christmas Eve
I love that Davey's hugging Payton in all of these pictures.
Jonah is chomping at the bit to open his Christmas Eve gift.
The reading of the Night Before Christmas
Mastering his new stilts, I'm quite good at them too.
Reading the Christmas Story Christmas morning and lighting our last advent candle for Jesus.
Payton gave Davey this fat Christmas sucker that he worked on for days after Christmas.
Brother love
For Vicki and Sara, my new puffy paint T. Don't be jealous
Lazy Christmas morning. It was perfect in every way.
No comments:
Post a Comment